Monday, October 5, 2015

A well stocked naval wargaming library, part 1

In an effort to help new WWII naval wargamers, I think it might be useful to give a look at the titles that I've collected over the years which I refer to when researching and painting naval vessels and aircraft. 

Let's begin and in no particular order:
Alan Raven's outstanding 4-part work on the camouflage schemes of British ships. 

Terribly useful for which grey when and on which ship. Not exhaustive, but most warships and some merchants are contained. 

An excellent work, but only up through 1941. 



And these next two I bought used without dust jackets, so no illustrations on the outside covers:

An endlessly useful set of books!

And:

I have too many for a single post, so I'll do it in two parts. Gives me something to post about during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment