Saturday, November 9, 2013

Habemus Ecclesiam!!

That's the best my poor Latin can do for "We have a church!" (If your Latin is any better, please do correct me).
My iPhone's crappy camera doesn't do justice to the weathering job (or anything else), but you get the idea. Now I need to order some stone walls to enclose the adjoining cemetary. 

In other news, I've finished some 1/285 self-propelled artillery for Vietnam. Two each of CinC's excellent M110's (foreground) and M107's (background):
No crews as yet, but I'll get there. 

I've also painted a few US Army vehicles for early 80's NATO v WarPac. I've used MERDC Europe summer verdant pattern, as that's what everything was painted when I was there:
Two M577's, one an ambulance version:
An M578 and an M88:
And finally, an M548 and an M163 Vulcan:
Only the ambulance has decals, as I don't remember a single vehicle with stars when I was stationed in Germany. Just small white vehicle I.D. numbers in the following pattern:

That's another weekend shot. See you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment